Birtherism is alive and well.
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Thursday he suspects the birth certificate President Obama released last year is a forgery — and also raised questions about the authenticity of the president’s selective service card.
“Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic,” Sheriff Arpaio said. “My investigators believe that the long-form birth certificate was manufactured electronically and that it did not originate in paper format as claimed by the White House.”
Sheriff Arpaio said at least two crimes could have been committed in his view through the forgery. He said he is not accusing Mr. Obama of crimes, but said “there remain a lot of questions which beg for answers.”
Of course, all his “evidence” is just a rehashing of all the bullshit that’s already been debunked. Basically, Arpaio’s trying to create a distraction from serious civi rights charges that he’s facing.
But let’s get the GOP candidates to weigh in on this. Can any answer be given by Rick or Mittens that won’t hurt them with half of GOP voters? I doubt it. At this point, the “I don’t know, I’m not an expert” dodge is pretty much dead.
14 Notes/ Hide
- butchrosser likes this
- randomactsofchaos reblogged this from other-stuff
- randomactsofchaos likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- other-stuff reblogged this from quickhits and added:
- alice44 likes this
- teachmeyourtongues likes this
- patchesthegreat reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president and added:
- zachmor reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president reblogged this from paxamericana
- suzannedequaalude-handjob likes this
- paxamericana reblogged this from quickhits
- quickhits posted this